It is a must for each and every seafarer to have the complete knowledge of the security related things required in the career and for that Security Awareness Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties is a must before you will be assigned your duties. There are certain designations in which the ISPS Code is applied and the familiarization training is given by the Ship Security Officer or another officer who is equally qualified in the field. They will offer the required guidance and train them to perform the following duties:
- Report the incidents related to security
- Knowing the precise process to follow in case of emergency and threat
- Taking part in the security-related crisis and emergency measures
The above mentioned procedures are included in our Security Awareness Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties and must also be included as the key parts of the shipboard adaptation.
The objectives of the Security Awareness Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties includes renowned training with the inclusive knowledge that is mandatory in order to build a career in maritime. The course offered by us makes the aspirants perform their duty with responsibility and effectiveness.
The main focus of our Security Awareness Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties course is on:
- Upholding the situations set out in the field of the security plan of the ship
- Classifying the risks and threats associated with the ship
- Undertaking the regular security related inspections of the ship
- Using and handling the security systems and equipment
Who should attend the course?
If you are an aspiring seafarers or other looking for making a career in shipboard like armed guards, or you are expected to join the nominated security services in relationship with the Security Awareness Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties, shore-based professionals concerned in ship security.
Course Duration: 2 Days
- Ship Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Security Levels
- Emergency Procedure and Contingency Plans
- Threat Recognition and Response
On successful completion of the Security Awareness Training for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties course our students will be able to reveal complete knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Interpretation of the meanings and the significant supplies of various maritime security levels
- Express awareness and knowledge of maritime security emergency procedures and contingency plans
- Express knowledge of prospective maritime security threats, like weapons, dangerous substances and devices
- Identifying non-discriminatory basis, distinctiveness and behavioral outline of people who can be a threat to the security system
- Demonstrate alertness and understanding of the various techniques involved in avoiding security measures